Markham Orthodontist Welcome Back Patients
ARE YOU READY TO TRANSFORM YOUR SMILE?
Markham Orthodontist Welcome Back Patients With New Health and Safety Advancements
We are so excited to have reopened our doors. We are now able to welcome back all of our valued patients. We missed you all!
During the time our practice was closed, our team was sourcing supplies and preparing for our reopening post-COVID-19. You can be confident that at Unionville Orthodontics we have educated ourselves thoroughly on the situation and have worked to ensured all appropriate health and safety measures are in place.
Things To Note Before Your Visit
As we transition into a new normal, we’ve changed a few of our daily operations to create an even safer environment for our patients, staff and community. Please see below:
• Waiting Room. Our waiting room is temporarily closed to reduce the number of people we have in our office.
• More Time Between Appointments. There will be longer intervals between appointments to allow for disinfecting and proper social distancing.
• Face Masks. To enter our office, please wear a face mask. Supplies are currently limited so we ask that you please bring your own.
• Sick Patients. If you or someone you’ve been around has been sick within the 14 days prior to your appointment, please do not come in. We’re happy to work with you and reschedule your appointment!
Things To Note During Your Visit
Things are going to look different when you come in for your next appointment. We’ve invested in these changes to provide our patients with the highest level of health and safety precautions. Here’s a list of what to expect during your next visit:
• Hand Sanitizer. We’ve made hand sanitizer available throughout our office. We ask at a minimum you use it upon entering and leaving!
• Pre-Screening and Temperature Check. All patients, staff and anyone else who enters our office will have to fill out a pre-screening form so we can detect any signs of illness. A temperature check will be performed to confirm the results of the pre-screening.
• Plexiglass. We have installed plexiglass at our front desk to reduce the transmission of germs.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). All staff will be wearing PPE for the protection of themselves and our patients.
• Social Distancing. Social distancing protocols are in full effect at our office. Please stay 6 feet away from others to respect this protocol.
Booking Appointment Today!
We’re happy to implement all these new changes so we can continue doing what we do best, making you smile! To learn more about our services or to book an appointment with a Markham orthodontist please feel free to call us at 1.905.477.7186 or fill out our contact form on our website.
-The Unionville Orthodontics Team