There is power in a beautiful smile. People know this, and it’s why orthodontic treatment is so popular. However, sometimes there is still some level of wariness about this procedure, as they still associate it with the traditional, wired braces.
With advanced orthodontic technologies such as Invisalign, you can have all the benefits of traditional metal braces, but in a convenient and discreet manner. Our team at Unionville Orthodontics in Markham will help bring the radiance back in your smile!
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign is a popular choice when it comes to teens and adults. It is a holistic treatment that corrects bite issues and realigns crooked, misaligned, or crowded teeth. This procedure utilizes clear plastic trays that softly but surely nudge your smile into a healthy place.
Benefits of Invisalign
Here are a few reasons why Invisalign should be considered as your orthodontic treatment method:
- Invisalign is a blend of two words, invisibile and alignment. These clear trays correct your smile subtly and don’t stick out as wired braces do.
- Since the trays are removable, you don’t have to alter your diet when following this treatment.
- Its pricing is affordable and requires fewer in office visits.
Taking Care Of Your Orthodontic Appliances
Both braces and Invisalign require some level of maintenance. This not only ensures that your teeth won’t be stained, but it also prevents the accumulation of foul-smelling plaque and bacteria on these devices.
- Make sure to also brush the removable appliance when doing your flossing and teeth-brushing.
- You should ensure to soak your removable appliance once a day in a solution of water and a denture-cleaning tablet.
- When it comes to fixed orthodontic appliances, ensure to brush your teeth taking special care to clean both your teeth and the braces well.
- Make sure to eat recommended foods that won’t cause problems for your braces.
Make A Trip To Your Markham-Based Orthodontist
If you’re considering getting orthodontic treatment this year, contact us and we’ll guide you through the options available! Our options include clear braces, Invisalign, and more! Are you ready to embark on your smile journey? Book an appointment today!