Let’s take the time to celebrate National Orthodontic Health Month! There’s no better time to learn about orthodontic treatment, healthy smiles and overall good oral health.
If you’re new to orthodontic health, let’s start with the basics:
– Orthodontic treatment is a method completed by an accredited and trained orthodontist
– Orthodontic treatment works to straighten or move teeth into a healthier and more appealing position
– Treatment can improve the appearance of your teeth and facial structure
– Treatment can also improve your daily functions such as speaking, eating and sleeping
– Treatment can also make it easier to clean the teeth. Resulting in better long-term care of your teeth and gums
– Treatment is available for children, teens and adults!
If you’d like more information on orthodontic treatment or to see if you or your family member is a candidate, contact us at Unionville Orthodontics in Markham!
-The Unionville Orthodontics Team